09 March 2007

Wilshire at Bundy, and Rhode Island at Bundy 3/7



This woman did something so perverse that I couldn't begin to understand how she got from in the right-turn lane on the Bundy north side to on my left after I'd turned onto Wilshire from Bundy south, still in the intersection, and demanding indignantly that I permit her into my lane. When I took her photo, she was incensed, demanding to know why. Then she followed me around the block to Rochester, where I was looking for parking to go to a friend's birthday party. I attempted to turn around and she used her car to block mine, and then she took my picture. I feinted (a hard thing to do with a 2-ton SUV) and got her to back up a bit to block me again and then zipped around the corner, went around the block again, and found a parking spot. She was still sitting there. I wonder what she had in mind?

No comments: